If you have any doubts regarding our Cookies Policy, please contact CAPA ESCULTURAS: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto the user's device (computer/smartphone/tablet) when certain websites are accessed and which are stored in the device's memory. Among other things, cookies gather and store information on the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, see what websites are visited and the time of connection, analyse the functionality of a website, check if there are technical problems, etc.
The set of cookies of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing countless advantages to the provision of interactive services, facilitating the browsing and usability of our website. Under no circumstances will cookies damage your device. On the other hand, when enabled they help us to identify and resolve any errors.
What is a cookie used for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer personalised services and/or advertising, to analyse the functioning of a system, to recognise you when you log on as a user, to identify incidents and problems that may occur and solve them in the quickest time possible, as well as to analyse and measure the use and activity of our website.
Is the user's consent required before installing a cookie?
Consent is not required to install technical cookies or those which are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service that is expressly requested by the recipient.
For all other cookies, the user's consent is required and may be requested in different ways. By continuing to browse this website, CAPA ESCULTURAS shall understand that you have given your consent; nevertheless, you may revoke it and disable the cookies at any moment.
What types of cookies are used by CAPA ESCULTURAS?
According to the owner:
- Own cookies: These belong to CAPA ESCULTURAS.
- Third-party cookies: These belong to a third party other than CAPA ESCULTURAS, which will be responsible for handling the retrieved information. For example, those that are used by social networks or by Vimeo.
According to the length of time they remain enabled:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, therefore they are not stored on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. They ultimately enable us to offer a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit. A permanent website has a certain expiry date. The cookie will cease to work after this date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and proper functioning of our website. For example, they control data traffic and communication, access restricted areas, process purchases, use security features, etc. The information obtained by these cookies is handled only by CAPA ESCULTURAS.
- Analytical cookies: These allow us to count the number of users and in turn measure and statistically analyse the use of the services carried out by users. To do this, their browsing experience on our website is analysed with the aim of improving the range of products and services on offer.
How can you configure or disable cookies?
Cookies that are installed on any device can be enabled, blocked or removed by configuring the options of the internet browser that is being used. By blocking the installation of cookies on the browser it is possible that some services cannot be accessed and that the browsing experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
The following links provide all of the information required to configure or disable cookies on each browser:
Chrome: click here
Explorer: click here
Firefox: click here
Safari: click here
Safari for IOS: click here
Chrome for Android: click here
Summary of the cookies used:
|Cookie||Server from which it is sent||Own/Third-party||Purpose||Type|
|galeria-capa-esculturas-addToFavorites||www.galeriacapaesculturas.com||Own||This cookie is used to add a product to the Favourite Works page.||Technical|
|galeria-capa-esculturas-addToShoppingCart||www.galeriacapaesculturas.com||Own||This cookie is used to add a product to the Shopping Cart page.||Technical|
|PHPSESSID||www.galeriacapaesculturas.com||Own||This cookie is used by PHP language for storing session variables on the web server. It is essential in order to send the forms on this website.||Technical|
|_ga||www.galeriacapaesculturas.com||Own||This cookies is used by Google Analytics, which uses an anonymous unique identifier to distinguish anonymous users and analyse user interaction on the application with the aim of optimising the services offered.||Analytical|
|_gat||www.galeriacapaesculturas.com||Own||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to differentiate between various trackers created during the session.||Analytical|
|NID||.google.com||Third-party||A browser sends this cookie with requests to Google's sites. The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example, Spanish), how many search results you wish to be shown per page (for example, 10 or 20) and whether or not you wish to have Google's SafeSearch filter enabled or not.||Technical|
|UID||.scorecardresearch.com||Third-party||This cookie is used to assess the efficiency of online marketing campaigns.||Analytical|
|UIDR||.scorecardresearch.com||Third-party||This cookie is used to assess the efficiency of online marketing campaigns.||Analytical|
|JSESSIONID||.nr-data.net||Third-party||This cookie is used to store a session ID.||Analytical|
|01AI||.abmr.net||Third-party||This cookie is associated with the provision of information services of streaming data for websites, normally for the distribution of multimedia content.||Technical|
|__utma||player.vimeo.com||Third-party||Used to identify users and sessions. Information on the number of visits made by a user. It also identifies the first and last visit to the website.||Analytical|
|__utmb||player.vimeo.com||Third-party||Used to identify new sessions/visits. It determines the time the website is accessed.||Technical|
|__utmc||player.vimeo.com||Third-party||It ensures compatibility with websites where the old tracker code urcgin.js is installed. It has the same purpose as the _utmb cookie.||Technical|
|__utmz||player.vimeo.com||Third-party||It is used to track the origin of the user and the keywords used by the visitor to access or find the web address. This cookie is used to measure traffic coming from search engines or campaigns and the browsing within the website itself (internal links).||Analytical|
|player||www.vimeo.com||Third-party||This cookie is used to enable functioning of the Vimeo player.||Technical|
|vuid||www.vimeo.com||Third-party||This cookie creates a specific ID for Vimeo Analytics.||Analytical|
|crazy egg||www.galeriacapaesculturas.com||Third-party||This cookie is used to obtain browsing information from the website to measure and analyse the audience.||Analytical|